SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,971 posts
TODAY @ 5:36 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Nice pitching by both teams till the 8th. Great win for the Crew dumping a 5 spot on the Cubs and that 3 run shot by Adames was so sweet. Good job Brewers
TODAY @ 5:33 PM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
1 down   
TODAY @ 5:21 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Whooo...nice pitcher change Counsell
TODAY @ 5:17 PM
BarDown
BarDown
User since 3/9/19
BOOM!
TODAY @ 5:14 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
We got this one after that hot shot to third.
TODAY @ 4:45 PM
Mrduck
User since 12/6/22
I thing one of the baby bears needs a crying towel. Grow up it was strike three!!0
TODAY @ 3:16 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
True! But Z is especially on edge today, going back and forth trying to stir things up! Maybe if he could keep it to baseball rather than the insults and name calling of fellow fans!
My vote goes to Chi as most respected Chicago fan, a true gentleman!  
TODAY @ 3:08 PM
Mrduck
User since 12/6/22
Got the “A” team back. Can watch and LISTEN to the game. Go Brewers kick some baby bears butt!! 
TODAY @ 3:01 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
I agree with your assessment of Z and CHI.  Come h—l or high water they seldom speak poorly of ” their” teams.   Over zealous at times but no different than Brewers and Packers fans      Let the game begin!
TODAY @ 2:48 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Zman the entire Chicago world should nominate you as  #1 defender of all things Bears/Cubs! 
Not sure if you Sox fan? Anyway, shoula known I couldn’t sneak that  post past ya! Here’s to a good series. Both you and Chi-town have proved worthy  adversaries…
My fearless prediction is for a series split, hope i’m wrong and crew gets out the broom!
TODAY @ 2:35 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
GOD BLESS AMERICA and the MILWAUKEE BREWERS!
TODAY @ 2:09 PM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
Fans tailgating big time chants of the bears still suck, brats, hot dogs, bago,,beer . Party on fellow brewer fans 

Welcome home C.C one of the best brewers to play for us
Go brewer's...  
TODAY @ 2:04 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Carpio…That didn’t matter much to the Marlins or the Astros. I wouldn’t put too much emphasis on that in this series either   
TODAY @ 1:57 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
With thebatting averages of the CUBS being what they are CC’s pitchers have to be on top of their game.   No hitters are at .300 or above for their lineup today. Brewers have several.( Several meaning more than 2 ).   The series will be tough though.  I anticipate an “ altercation “ or 2 LOL.
TODAY @ 12:19 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
CC playing it smart resting Imanaga 10 days before the Cubs biggest series of the season!
Bringing in all of the big guns!
Brewers be like  HoHum!    
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,971 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE