User since 2/10/05
i know i'am

all in good fun

Displaying 1 to 15 of 5,443 posts
5/18/24 @ 10:11 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Tend to agree "Get the net"  I sure had  a few today watching the cubs win and for what ever the reason after. Really no reason !After Nam and 30 yrs of being  in law enforcement, my mind and lifehood was screw-up, however my late wife turned me around to be a good person again.however since she left me,sometimes  i fall in grace and suffer the day after.which looks like a good bet tomorrow Just lonely I guess and good-night to you all.
any one drinking tonight photo by chitowncrappieman
5/18/24 @ 8:18 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
I hear you chi-town , I was wild growing up, lucky to be alive, lol, have a few every now and then to relax, like you.. always loved having a few and bull shooting with my dad, go cubs!!
5/18/24 @ 8:13 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
My huge glass, where one drink lasts nearly fordver. Five shots of bacardi, five shots of some cheapie coconut rum, lots of ice. Fill it to the top with Diet coke, squeeze a bit o lime in there…
Then wife made tacos ass kickinest! Drink lasted thru tacos & fourth inning…no buzz whatsoever. 
Guess I’m back to form on Rum. Still get buzz on earlier with scotch or whiskey. Now that it’s near dark may have a scotch pour if crew pulls thru! 
Happy Pentecost to all. Went to 4pm Mass so could take old bud angling in morn.
any one drinking tonight photo by glimmertwin
5/18/24 @ 8:08 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Get the Net,i was there early during the cub game and now  just relaxing. This old guy just  not seem to learn from earlier days the "DEMON OF DRINK"  and what it can and do to you.. i'll suffer in slience tomrrow while I'll ask that universal question. "WHY DID I DO THAT,AND NEVER AGAIN SO FREQUENTLY OR AT ALL !!!
5/18/24 @ 6:39 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Doing my part to keep the thread alive….. could use some help? Net
5/18/24 @ 6:32 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Saturday drinker hey? I am not judging. Enjoy.
5/18/24 @ 6:30 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Maybe a couple beers tonight when grilling…. Worked all day catching up on paperwork, cut a ribeye in half and grill a brat, price of a good steak is nuts, wth, let’s go Brandon…..
5/16/24 @ 6:59 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Working on it, family and business is here, need to retire……net
5/16/24 @ 6:00 PM
Direwolf66
PRO MEMBER User since 2/21/20
I will join you, you should get out of Illinois that will also help you feel better 
5/16/24 @ 5:46 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Man almost 3 deep come on guys, after working all day in the blazing hot sun of Illinois, am having a couple with a cigar, makes my old bones feel better, is it Wednesday?
5/10/24 @ 3:16 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
I need one pretty quick.
5/10/24 @ 3:06 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Stuff pretty wet but where there’s a will there’s a way, cheers, net
any one drinking tonight photo by Get.the.net
5/10/24 @ 2:16 PM
Mrduck
User since 12/6/22
I was just think it’s Friday. And happy hour is going to get started real so. Like now.
5/10/24 @ 1:57 PM
7thson
User since 6/4/06
Just chilling a fresh batch of Old Fashion mix . Found a recipe we like so ....

5/10/24 @ 1:24 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Been cutting things back, but since it is Wednesday and I’ve been a good boy a will have a few beers and a fire this afternoon
Displaying 1 to 15 of 5,443 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE