MORE
General Discussion

The down south thread.

1/16/23 @ 6:46 PM
INITIAL POST
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20

Stories and info for the southern part of the state.  Going to check the backyard to see how many Fish moved in.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 262 posts
5/10/24 @ 8:36 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Before heading up north thought I’d sit out here in the Flood lights and have a cocktail and a relax before I go to bed not bad 63° here and no rain for a change
The down south thread. photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
5/9/24 @ 5:45 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
That’s WisCONsin! Lol
5/9/24 @ 5:42 PM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11
In regard to weather....nothing we have not endured  before ....is what it is ....

5/9/24 @ 1:28 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Way to much rain down this way over the last 2 weeks, Have had 2 2" rain falls and couple 1/3". Just cut the grass on Saturday and once the grass dried yesterday after the Tuesday dumping I cut it again. Back yard was a swamp in spots
5/9/24 @ 12:51 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Rainy & cool in central part of state too. Yesterday georgeous today & moms weekend looking rainy again. 
Fishing been slow with high water. Only positive I can see is being able to drink “brown”more often. 
Adhering to my creed of brown on cloudy days clear on sunny easier now. Normally be awash in gin, vodka, bacardi by now…doing martini mash & rum dum sideways stroll…
5/9/24 @ 10:35 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Too much rain down here my onion plants are turning brown at the tips. They are under stress way too much water. I’m gonna have to try to cover them with a tarp, but we’ve been getting so much. It’ll just soak through the sides anyway.
5/7/24 @ 4:39 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Torrential downpours today in the south. I know that Pleasant Prairie had some pretty black and scary skies around noon time or before. The grass has over a half inch of water standing in. It cannot tell from this picture because the grass is pretty high.
4/29/24 @ 10:57 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Pretty crappy day yesterday rain and cold. At least the Orioles are in this morning. Was a little crappy with the rain getting better now.
4/28/24 @ 5:41 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Raining here again, but when I sit underneath the pines, you barely get a drop
4/28/24 @ 5:28 PM
snagger54
snagger54
PRO MEMBER User since 2/9/14
Are you talking about the eagle above the pine tree !
4/28/24 @ 5:19 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Never mind gone
4/28/24 @ 5:18 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
The sun is out the pick is proof!
4/27/24 @ 2:02 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Well, when this hurricane moved in, been hard to even sit in the backyard and enjoy a cocktail. Wind is so strong. It is breaking the blades on my onion plants.
4/25/24 @ 6:17 PM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11
The weather here is close to normal...no.need to complain..it's nice 
4/25/24 @ 5:45 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Well, started warming up a little bit and got above freezing today here in the south. Might be nice of mother nature since it’s almost May.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 262 posts

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE