User since 10/31/01
 Chicago Cubs.. Where do we start
Displaying 1 to 15 of 11,871 posts
TODAY @ 3:59 PM
TODAY @ 3:47 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Yea Mr. IceFish .Good pitching through out the game. But the cubs prevailed and Bellinger was a no-doubter scoring! if they reversed that call i'd have thrown a shoe at the T.V. Brew Crew we are knocking  and how long will it take for the cubs to kick in the door??? Anyway Cubs win today so we'll see what happens with the Brewers game tonight. One thing we do have in common team for team is this picture We or you have to take care of those yard-birds!!! LOL! GO CUBS!!
Chicago Cubs photo by chitowncrappieman
TODAY @ 3:34 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
What a great finish to a beautifully pitched game by both teams. Hopefully that will change the momentum for the series. 
Imanaga was incredible again today and both Leiter Jr. and Heart Attack Hector got the job done.

Go Cubs!
Chicago Cubs photo by Zmaniac
TODAY @ 3:34 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Walk off win.  Great pitching by both teams.
TODAY @ 2:31 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Good pitching match up today.
TODAY @ 1:21 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Yea Z-man,he didn't amount too much! Anyway game time now with Amanaga on the hill for us.. Let's get um CUBS!!!
TODAY @ 12:26 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
TODAY @ 12:20 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
Thankfully Imanaga is on the mound today !
Chicago Cubs photo by Fonzie
TODAY @ 11:40 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
I doubt it. I haven’t heard of any talk about adding or replacing to what they have. They seem to be grooming him as an everyday catcher with the hopes that his offensive numbers will improve. I would like to see Gomes play more often. He can be an offensive threat and he can still throw guys out. 
Nothing would surprise me though. Perhaps if the right guy became available they would make a move. It probably wouldn’t hurt to have Amaya spend some more time down in the minors. 
TODAY @ 11:19 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
I realize Amaya hit a meaningless solo home run late in the game last night.  But we need more offensive production out of the 2 position. Do you think the Cubs will make a move at some point this season?
TODAY @ 11:00 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
The kid was pretty good yesterday. When he throws all his pitches around the strike zone, it makes it tough to zero in. We didn’t get him out of the game soon enough to make up for the damage Hendricks caused. Sounds like CC voiced his displeasure with the performance that Hendricks put in. Hopefully they put him on the shelf and we see more of the younger pitchers we have.

We got Imanaga going today, so hopefully they can turn the series the other direction and get a win. Falter is down on their pitching chart and we should be able to create some offense.

Go Cubs!
TODAY @ 10:33 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Ran into a buzzsaw yesterday.  Bounce back today!

Go Cubs Go!
5/17/24 @ 8:08 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Got beat, enough said.  Now need to split the series and bounce back.
5/17/24 @ 7:08 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
I saw Skenes pitch several times in College and Spring training this year and he just has great stuff. Said it before but he and Jones will be tough on our Division the next few years if they stay healthy. No shame in losing to this guy and the Pirates are putting together a nice club. Some of the best young players in MLB are in our Division. De La Cruz is really a special talent.     
5/17/24 @ 6:50 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Pirates probably p'od after thumping by  Brewers! So much for strength of schedule!  
Displaying 1 to 15 of 11,871 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE